Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WooHoo! Look who's 50!

That'd be my shop, not me. It hit 50 sales last night! Was so happy and inspired. Started on a new pattern, hoping to have it done in a few days. Also makes me realize I need to take lots of photos. I still have stock not photographed and in the shop.

It's been a lot of ups and downs on Etsy, but I do so love it. Where else can you find such a hodge podge of beautifully made items as well as a few vintage pieces so lovingly cared for. Like this dress from lostlaundry. In hitting 50 sales, I thought I'd search "50" and found this 50's inspired dress.

Oh what simpler times they were... makes me want to put on my apron and do some cleaning! Instead I think I'll take in the inspiration and get to work... Cleaning can wait a bit.

1 comment:

Sygnet Creations said...

Congrats on the Big 5-0 =)
I hope the sales fairy continues to bring you great views!