Thursday, April 16, 2009

What I Did On My Blog Vacation Part 4

Became a 2 car family again! I blogged about when my hubby started taking my car apart to get to the alternator. Granted, he took on the task in the middle of his chemo, and it didn't take a few years, more like half a year and then some to finish.

But lets not dwell on that, and more so dwell on the fact that the car having sat in the garage in pieces for how long, took him all of a night and half a day to put back together once he'd gotten the part needed. I was happy and impressed, as was he at his handy work. My brother even laughed about it and made some comment about being able to tell he's an AM (aviation structural mechanic) with the way he could let it sit and still get it back together, no phantom pieces. At least that's what I got from the comment.

This post isn't so much about what I did during the blog vacation, but about my hubby and what he can do. I guess the idea of moving (we're looking at buying a house) made him want to move so that we weren't packing up parts of a car and towing it someplace! Lesson there is... if you want something done... say we're gonna move? Aha, not so much. Although it did work this time!

No comments: