Monday, November 17, 2008

My man

He's been my "babyman" for 2 years now. Last night, became my "littleman". He was a SoCal surfer looking babyman. Now, he looks like his daddy. He likes the change. All be it a bit strange to feel all that fuzziness and no long locks. Funny how much it changed the shape of his face!

Took quite some time to get all that hair cut. And lots of moving around. Daddy started him and he just wouldn't sit still. So I took him over and let him look in the mirror. Then he was ok with me finishing. No "wow, CUTE" came out, but he did say "I like it!" I'll take that.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, I liked the SoCal surfer boy look!

Though either way he is still a cute little boy.

Unknown said...

Awww! He looks so handsome! I think you made a great decision with the haircut! :)