Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged! Remember playing tag as a child..."You're It." Well this past week I was "tagged"; maybe you will want to play too.

I was tagged by Robin of Through His Eyes.

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Random items about me...

1) I have 3 brothers and 1 half brother, being the only girl has it's perks!

2) I live next door to my brother who is closest in age to me.

3) I talk to my mom every Saturday on the phone.

4) I email with my 11 year old neice all the time.

5) I stay home with my 2 children, and craft with them and around them.

6) Family is everything to me, as if you couldn't tell.

People I’m tagging:

2) Kristin of Moose Threads
3) Rebecca of Tulip Tree Baby
4) Kristina of Maddie & Mommy
5) Jennifer of Cutesie Clips
6) Laura of Laura's Left Hook
You're It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me a blog topic! Life has been nutty for me and so the blog suffers. I will let you know when I post.

MayRae said...

Glad to help :)

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Wow...what a great looking family...cute brothers...I have a cute one too..
Robin
http://www.creations-anew.com

Maddie and Mommy said...

Tags have been tapped from my blog! Fun is always good even virtual

Anonymous said...

Here is my post:

http://lauraslefthook.wordpress.com/2008/08/13/ive-been-tagged/