Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ice Shows, Birthdays, and Football oh my!

We had a full weekend. Along with taking my hubby to the ER Thursday, then visiting him Friday and bringing him home Saturday, our original plans for the weekend were an Ice Show, Birthday party and football. My daughter received tickets to Disney's Princess Wishes from her friend for her birthday. So the two girls as well as the others mom and I went to the show. It was quite a bit of fun. The girls thought it was really cool since they knew most of the story lines that they skated out. And it was just a new interesting experience. They each came home with a few souvenirs to remember the trip as well.

P2020002

And a thank you hug for the fun.

P2020003

Then it was time for the party and Super Bowl on Sunday. I'd asked my daughter if she wanted to watch football for her birthday, and the answer was yes. So we had snacky foods (she wanted summer sausage for her birthday) and chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting. Here's a pic of her with her new hat she'd requested. I modified the request a bit, but she really enjoys it all the same.

P2030028

Overall, it was a great weekend, bit tiring. But my Payton thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of new pony's to play with. Now, we'll have to make a pony bag to keep them all in! I'll make sure to include a pic when it is done. Thinking I'll make the appliqués again and let my hubby sew them up.

I did also manage to find some time to finish up a new fruity purse. I want to do a selection of fruits for my shop.

boysenberry (5)

Off to go work on some special orders!

No comments: