Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crochet a day...

I've been trying to complete one thing a day for the past few days... I've managed to start at least one, maybe two a day... and finished a few in between! My daughter's latest request is a dragon that is pink and green. Still not quite sure how to start that one so it's in my mind. But I did manage to start a sweater for her, it's knit, and will be the second sweater I've made. Of course, it's a basic garter stitch sweater that I managed to change a bit (you know what happens when you fall asleep at the needles and just go on auto?) it's looking good though with the variations in it.

Also started a new blanket bear, although this one will be a bunny (crochet of course). I love to do these just because every blanket is different. You can see a few in my shop, in the sold items as well as listed. It depends on what my mood is as to how it turns out. I'll post that one when it is done. I did however finish a new puppet, as well as some flowers. No pics of the flowers yet. But here's Solly.

I did also manage to make a light box.

I do like the way Solly came out because of it, however I need to get a bit better lamp to use to go along with it. It was really easy, cut a cardboard box and found a use for some scraps of cotton I had lying around!

One more thing before I go, EtsyHomefront will be having a Military Madness Monday tomorrow! All of us Homefront gals will be having sales, or at least chatting around while most of us have sales :) Mine will be listed in my shop announcement starting at 5pm EST (2pm PST for me) and will continue on through the night. Well ok, it's free shipping on all orders, just add MMM to the buyers note and wait for a revised invoice. So check us out! Not sure what the thread will be as it has not started, but send me a comment or come on down to Etsy and check under community, forums for all the specials. We really are an eclectic bunch!

No comments: